Old April 2nd 06, 01:03 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Lawrie Lawrie is offline

Default Waterloo & City Line Car Lift Operation

I can see the descriptions of what the pictures should be but no pictures.
What do I do to see the pictures?

Lawrie

"JMUpton2000" securitynovels @ freeuk.com wrote in message
reenews.net...
Hello

For those unaware this weekend sees the operation to lift out via the
access shaft the Waterloo & City Line 1992 Tube Stock before despatching
to Doncaster for overhaul whilst the line is closed.

Some pictures I took earlier today are now uploaded to he
http://gallery39764.fotopic.net/c909597.html

Waterloo Millenium Gardens provides a brilliant ringside seat and
subject to wind conditions, further cars should emerge from the
depths tomorrow (Sunday).

Its quite a spectacular sight! Notable that the old NSE Class 482
unit numbers are still visible on some car ends and there was a small
Balfour Beatty locomotive of some kind on a flatbed I assume waiting to be
lowered in.

Regards
John M Upton

My Fotopic Collections: