Old April 2nd 06, 02:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Congestion Charge Question

Dene Wilby ) gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying :

I'm driving into central london this month (a Thursday) and parking in
an NCP. I may stay overnight. What's the deal with the charge if I do
this? I'll be driving in about 8am on the Thursday and driving straight
back out of London on the Friday around 11am. Do I need to pay 2 days
charge?

Yes, two days. The Thursday, as you'll be in within the charge time, and
the Friday, as you'll be out within the charge time.

However, the cost of the charge will pale into nothingness compared with
how badly NCP will rape your wallet for 24hr parking... wince