Old April 2nd 06, 09:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Chris Coulson Chris Coulson is offline

Default Waterloo & City Line Car Lift Operation

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 00:10:24 +0100, "JMUpton2000" securitynovels @
freeuk.com wrote:

Waterloo Millenium Gardens provides a brilliant ringside seat

Absolutely. Makes a pleasant change when a major bit of engineering
work like this takes place in a location with such good public viewing
access.

Thanks for sharing your photos, if anyone craves even more (including
some close-ups of the carriage undersides as they were craned
overhead), I've put the good ones from my collection online as well at
http://tornado.pair.com/drain_cleaning/index.html

Regards
Chris