Old September 18th 03, 01:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Matthew Malthouse Matthew Malthouse is offline

Default Stratford Eurostar station.

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:33:16 +0100 Angus Bryant wrote:
} Matthew Malthouse wrote:
}
} } I thought the intention (if you look at the DLR Stratford extension maps
} } closely - see the orange (?) route) is to divert the NLL services into
} } Stratford main station and up the Lea Valley.
}
} I've not found a map that admits to that close an inspection. Can you
} point me in the right direction?
}
} Have a look at the three photographic maps down at the bottom of the
} page below. The lines are in blue, not orange - sorry for the
} confusion!
}
} http://www.tfl.gov.uk/dlr/developmen..._appraisal.htm

Aha. I see what you mean. I can't find any documentation reflecting
this change though. Searches of tfl and tfl/rail for "North London
Line" produce nothing of relevance.

Matthew
--
Záhid sharáb píné dé, masjid mein baith kar
ya woh jagah batá dé jahán Khudá na ho.