Old April 6th 06, 07:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Clark Phil Clark is offline

Default Annual Gold Card

On 3 Apr 2006 10:06:03 -0700, wrote:

I received my six free tickets last week!

They sent an email saying that the tickets are "not normally valid with
Oystercards" but commonsense seems to have prevailed.

The little wallet they came in is nice, but with an out of date map
which shows SWtrains serving West Croydon.

Does anyone know if the free tickets can be used on their (admittedly
skeleton) Bristol service?

As far as I know they are valid on all SWT services, including the
section past Exeter.