Old September 18th 03, 07:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Book help

Andrew P Smith wrote in article
I saw an ad for a book last week and now can't find the ad! It's

title
was something like 'The Trainspotters Guide to...' although that may

have been prefixed with something and I think it was a comedy book

based
on Trainspotter type musings.

Can't remember the rest of the title - any ideas anyone?

Amazon.co.uk offers 3 titles containing "trainspotter" and 2
"transpotters"

Platform Souls: The Trainspotter as 20th-century Hero
~Nicholas Whittaker

Anorak of Fi The Life and Times of Gus Gascoigne, Trainspotter
~Stephen Dinsdale

The Complete Diary of a Trainspotter 1955-1968 (Railway Heritage)
~Michael Harvey

Club, The: An Everyday Story of Trainspotters
~Mel Rees

The Scot Pack: The Further Adventures of the Trainspotters and Their
Fellow Travellers
~Brian Pendreigh

also

Continuum Contemporaries series: Irvine Welsh's "Trainspotting": A
Reader's Guide
~Robert Morace
The Ultimate Film Guides: "Trainspotting" (The Ultimate Film Guides)
~Martin Stollery

Best

--
Mike D