Old April 9th 06, 09:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Mill Hill East

In message .com,
Boltar writes
These are just a few random thoughts why I think it would never happen.

Never seemed to bother them with the Aldwych and Epping-Ongar shuttles.
Where theres a will theres a way, though with most LU management and
staff wills are generally in short supply it seems to me.

Oh, I've no doubt it could be done. Who is going to be able to justify
that sort of expenditure though?

What was being suggested was running a 6 car train as a 3 car to save
some money. I was suggesting that the money it would cost to effect
would probably far exceed the saving in electricity that has been
alluded to.