Old April 9th 06, 11:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Mill Hill East

In article .com,
(Boltar) wrote:

These are just a few random thoughts why I think it would never
happen.

Never seemed to bother them with the Aldwych and Epping-Ongar
shuttles. Where theres a will theres a way, though with most LU
management and staff wills are generally in short supply it seems to me.

Because the stock used at the time was capable of running as half
trains, or standards were different (mostly on compressor duplication),
or, in the case of the Aldwych branch a long time ago when converted
French gate stock was used, they had a whole spare train.

--
Colin Rosenstiel