Old April 10th 06, 05:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default Another Oyster Query

asdf wrote in
:

On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:28:24 +0100, Dave Arquati
wrote:

Although, saying that - do the GOBLIN stations not have Permit to Travel
machines?

No, as it's not a Penalty Fares area. You're supposed to buy your
ticket on the train.

This is a completely different query, but do you know whether the Gatwick
Express is the same? If you're running for the Gatwick Express you don't
have time to queue for machines or ticketwindows. So I pay on board.
Whenever I've done it there hasn't been a problem, but is this always the
case, or I have I been lucky with meeting understandable ticket people on
that particular line?