Old April 10th 06, 07:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Mill Hill East

In article ,
Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
In article , Steve Fitzgerald
] writes
Except the trains are formed with UNDMs at the inner ends of the units

Ah, I hadn't realized that (despite riding them most days). I'm not a
rolling stock weenie.

Would HMRI have kittens over a 4 car A stock train or similar sharing
the track with passenger tube stock? I suspect that there may be
a couple going spare when the ELX gets new stock.

--
I don't play The Game - it's for five-year-olds with delusions of adulthood.