Old April 10th 06, 08:38 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Mill Hill East

Mike Bristow wrote:
In article ,
Clive D. W. Feather wrote:
In article , Steve Fitzgerald
] writes
Except the trains are formed with UNDMs at the inner ends of the
units

Ah, I hadn't realized that (despite riding them most days). I'm
not a rolling stock weenie.

Would HMRI have kittens over a 4 car A stock train or similar
sharing the track with passenger tube stock? I suspect that there
may be a couple going spare when the ELX gets new stock.

And where do you propose servicing this 45-year-old stock, once you have
taken it by road to the Mill Hill East branch?

--
Richard J.