Old April 10th 06, 11:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] Mait001@aol.com is offline

Default Congestion charge western extension

Maybe Ken will stay in China, a country whose style of "democracy" he
clearly appreciates.

Anyone who knows anything about Kensington & Chelsea (to say nothing of
those of us living just outside the Western extension zone in Fulham)
will know the massive opposition that was shown in the response to all
of the consultation, questionnaires, etc., all of which was dismissed
at a sweep by Ken as "well they would say that wouldn't they" thus
making our views wholly irrelevant. I am sure that his new-found
Chinese friends would totally endorse that type of democratic
conclusion.

Marc.