Old April 16th 06, 04:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default Oyster PAYG from Stratford-Seven Kings?

In article . 145,
Tristán White wrote:
Are there barriers at Seven Kings for a PAYG?

Stratford - Seven Kings is not a PAYG area. You can use PAYG
on the Tube and very few NR trains (Straford to Liverpool Street;
some bits of the NLL south of Stratford; Walthamstow to Liverpool
Street are the only bits east of the City, IIRC).

If not, would it be cheaper to use my Oyster PAYG for the buses to and from
Stratford, and get a cheap-day return to Seven Kings, or would it be
cheaper to get a paper travelcard for zones 2-6 from the corner shop before
getting on any buses?

www.nationalrail.co.uk has fare details; I think a standard day single
from Stratford to Seven Kings is 1.80 (can't see a CDR fare).

--
I don't play The Game - it's for five-year-olds with delusions of adulthood.