Old April 20th 06, 10:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london
PhilD PhilD is offline

Default Drayton Park sighting (long shot!)

wrote:
A few years ago, approaching Drayton Park from Finsbury Park on the
(then) WAGN service into Moorgate, I recall seeing a number of small go
cart-like vehicles set on the slope alongside the track, not far
outside the station. They were quite utilitarian in appearance - but I
couldn't make out much detail as the train trundled by. They sat there
for a few days and eventually disappeared.

I can't imagine what these were or what they were doing there - any
ideas?

Maybe little maintenance personnel carriers? (That's the carriers that
are little, not the personnel!)

Can't find a picture at the moment.

PhilD