Old April 20th 06, 12:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default Suitcase and backpack?

David J Bush typed

An Oyster card sounds like an excellent idea. But I already bought a
"London Pass" which provides free use throughout zones 1-6 plus access
to a bunch of touristy stuff. I'll probably have to scramble around like
a madman to get my money's worth on that.

If your pass covers Zones 1-6, you should not need to buy any other
ticket to cover your journey from Heathrow, which is in Zone 6 (so long
as it's valid on your arrival date). You won't need an Oyster, then.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.