Old April 20th 06, 01:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle H Knudsen Jarle H Knudsen is offline

Default Suitcase and backpack?

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:43:19 -0400, David J Bush wrote:

An Oyster card sounds like an excellent idea. But I already bought a
"London Pass" which provides free use throughout zones 1-6 plus access
to a bunch of touristy stuff. I'll probably have to scramble around like
a madman to get my money's worth on that.

That's exactly what we thought when we reviewed it. We will instead be
going for paper ODTCs and paying for each attraction. Much more relaxing.
And PAYG is not suited for tourists who don't know the area when travel
might include national rail services.

--
jhk
Kristiansand, Norway