Old April 21st 06, 01:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default What is the longest route in LONDON.... Monday - Friday ?

In article ,
(Roland Perry) wrote:

In message , at
19:25:28 on Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Tom Anderson
remarked:
When this newsgroup was set up we discussed at great length what
the definition of "London" was. I'm pretty sure we decided that
it included inside the M25 plus all outposts of LUL.

Does that mean we're not allowed to discuss the London Regional Rail
Authority?

Maybe you could get a consensus to change the definition. When the
newsgroup was set up, it seemed important to include more than just
the administrative London, or more than just the "020" phone area,
and even more than "inside the M25". But you do have to stop
somewhere.

Not Nottingham or Cambridge then? ;-)

--
Colin Rosenstiel