Old April 21st 06, 05:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David J Bush David J Bush is offline

Default Suitcase and backpack?

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 00:51 +0100 (BST), (Colin Rosenstiel) wrote:

|While the walk to the hotel will involve going up or down Portchester
|Gardens, it looks only slightly further to the hotel via the Northern
|end of Queensborough Terrace as via the Bayswater Road end.

Different maps on the Net seem to disagree on this point.

http://www.capricornhotels.co.uk/byron-detmap.html points to the South half of Q.T.

whereas http://www.hotels-of-london.co.uk/ca...yron/index.htm puts the Byron
in the North half.

What a QUANDRY! Maybe I'll just stand at the corner of "Inv. P." (Inverness Place?)
and Inverness Terrace with my hands on my head and a dumbfounded expression on
my face. Not all that unusual for me...