Old April 22nd 06, 02:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Oter Paul Oter is offline

Default RIP Wagn

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

I'd forgive FCC a lot if they could produce timetable information for
tomorrow. No trains Cambridge-London by either route. The *only*
timetable information (apart from individual trains via NRE) I can find
is a poster on the platform at Cambridge station. No leaflets, nothing
on the FCC web site beyond snip

It's a pity that NRE's website doesn't provide an easy way to print out
a timetable for a whole day's services between two stations (if there
is, please tell me).

But Traveline East Anglia does:
http://194.75.238.42/scripts/webtriplanner.dll/journeys
and it seems to know about tomorrow's engineering works.

Enter "Cambridge" to "London" for "Tomorrow", make sure that the bus
and train boxes are both ticked and press "Find journey". When the
results appear click on the litle icon that looks like a grid and it
displays the whole day's services for that leg.

The only drawback is you end up with two separate tables, one for the
Cambridge-Hitchin bus and one for the Hitchin-London train. But it
might be better than nothing.

www.transportdirect.info also allows you to print the whole day's
service, again without showing connections sensibly.

PaulO