Old April 24th 06, 07:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default bendy buses

On Sun, 23 Apr 2006, knapp gate wrote:

I noticed a bendy bsu on the route to Clapton Pond. I recall that
Clapton Pond used to have an attraction for new buses. The original
Leyland Dational and Scania single deckers both had a bath in the pond.
Have eny of these new behemoths takne the plunge yet?

Last time i was up Clapton way - over a year ago now - the pond had been
drained, and had been like that for a long time. I don't know what state
it's in now, but preemptively emptying it as a precaution against
unscheduled amphibian operations would be a canny move on TfL's part!

tom

--
If this is your first night, you have to fight.