Old April 28th 06, 02:30 PM posted to uk.transport,uk.transport.london
J. Chisholm J. Chisholm is offline

Default New camera scam

Walter Briscoe wrote:

It is EXTREMELY hard to comply with all traffic regulations and the
policy of automatic penalties is very hard. As an amateur motor vehicle
driver, I get two or three tickets each year. I am currently resisting
one. It was depressing that the helpline of the issuing London Borough
and several others could not point to the relevant legislation.

You are obviously a very amateur driver. I've been driving for 40 years
and at one time drove 30k+ miles pa.
To date I've had no tickets, fines, endorsements or penalty points.

Jim Chisholm