Old April 29th 06, 10:22 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default New trains for the Bakerloo ?

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, chunky munky wrote:

Sounds like it don't it!

Probably a defective train radio(leaky feeder) in the Southbound
tunnel, trains can still run through albeit empty

I was at Piccadilly Circus this evening; they were indeed saying
something about faulty radios.

They were also telling people wanting to go north to go to the
southbound platform and catch a northbound train there. I suppose
they were reversing trains there - according to Quail, there's a
suitable crossover north of the station.

You don't need Quail -- the crossover is clearly visible at the northern
end of the southbound Bakerloo platform.
--
Richard J.