Old September 20th 03, 05:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default A welcome home

I've been in San Francisco for ten days.

My first journey back in the UK - journey disturbed by a busker who
got on at Boston Manor - I made a sarky comment and he buggered off
without paying - and then a "homeless, £3.50 for accommodation, it's
not for beer, honest" type on the Connex train ex Charing Cross.

I think I'll go back to a civilised transport system - $1.25 for 90
minutes (2 changes), $45 for a whole month... and no annoying people
on the trains...

--
James Farrar |
London SE 13 |