Old May 5th 06, 03:36 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Out boundary travelcard 'the wrong way' ?

Larry Lard wrote:

I am in London, and I want to (in this order):

- pootle around London (lots)
- travel from London to Reading (once)
- travel from Reading to London (once)

all in one day. Readers will of course notice that this is the same set
of journeys, but in a different order. I have three questions:

1) Is a Reading to Z1-6 ODTC valid for this travel?

No. You need to get a regular ODTC, and then get a CDR from Boundary
Zone 6 to Reading. Note that this ticket combination will only valid on
those TOCs that stop somewhere else in the Travelcard area after the
terminal, so you can't use FGW of the non-"Link" variety.
--
Michael Hoffman