Old May 6th 06, 09:26 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Speller Paul Speller is offline

Default TfL journey planner

On Fri, 05 May 2006 18:47:00 GMT, David Howdon
wrote:

Often the accessibility version of the TfL Journey Planner at
http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/bcl...T2?language=en
works more quickly as it lacks the spurious graphics of the main version.

Wow, that's really useful - I've updated my bookmark to go to this one
instead.

Interestingly, this offers an option which, as far as I can see, isn't
available on the normal Journey Planner:

Route type: Fastest
Least Interchange
Least Walking
Least Expensive

That last option isn't available on the normal Journey Planner, is it?

Paul