Old May 6th 06, 09:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
malcolm malcolm is offline

Default Bank Charges Refunded

Bank Charges Refunded

Free help to recover your bank or credit card charges from
www.bankchargesrefunded.co.uk

Its your money and its better in your pocket!

On The 5th April 2006 The OFT (The Office of Fair Trading) set a threshold
for intervention @ 12. Find out what the OFTs statement means to you, your
bank & the bank charges that they impose on you.

It's time to take Action Against Bank Charges!

Extract from the OFT's action on credit card default charges 5 April 2006.

"We consider that a contract term is likely to be unfair if it
requires consumers to pay more as a result of a default than the court would
order them to pay if they were sued for breach of contract"

Read the full report inside. © Crown copyright 2006

The Banks Damage Limitation Exercise. It is common practice for a bank to
offer only half of the money claimed or even less than half! in some cases.
Do not accept less than the full amount. The bank charges are illegal,
unfair and a penalty against you as a consumer.

Bank Charges Refunded. We help you to receive a full refund for all bank
charges going back 6 years. Its all on the site.