Old May 10th 06, 10:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Wood Bob Wood is offline

Default Help- access to Jubilee line at Baker St

In ,
Ken W typed:

Can someone help?

How easy is access to/from the Jubilee line at Baker St or St John's
Wood?

Baker Street
==========
From north side of Marylebone Road, there is level access to the booking
hall, then escalator, passageway, escalator to the Jubilee Line
platforms.

St Johns Wood
============
From Finchley Road/Acacia Road, there is level access to the booking
hall, then escalator to the Jubilee Line platforms.

I'm on crutches after breaking my hip, so can't manage a flight of
stairs, but can probably cope with the escalator if it isn't busy.
[Travelling about 3pm]

I'm OK at the start of journey, Stratford, since that's a pair of
lifts.

Thanks

Ken

KenATwelsbywrites.com