Old May 12th 06, 01:18 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive Clive is offline

Default New Deal for Oyster?!

In message , TKD
writes
I would imagine stations that already have barriers with Oyster readers
in place, that are currently only used for season ticket validation,
would be first. I wonder if they will let these stations go-live before
the equipment has been installed at the intermediate stations. It will
be a challenge to effectively communicate where pay as you go can be
used as the roll-out continues. Users find it difficult enough to grasp
the current static situation.

And still Londoners want to blame Ken for something instead of accepting
that this is something he's been pushing for, for years.
--
Clive