Old May 13th 06, 11:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london
elyob elyob is offline

Default Parking near Twickenham - advice

"purple pete" wrote in message
Need to go to Twickenham stadium for a concert later in the year and
wanted any local info on where best to park. ideally need to be fairly
close, i.e. 5 min walk? So are there any nearby streets where I wont get
clamped/towed away? Or is it easier to just pay a fiver and park at the
ground (if there is such a thing)

Need a quick getaway (so may even leave early to avoid the crowds if
needed or likely to be necessary) as travelling to the airport for a
flight.

We tend to park near the Prince Blucher pub on rugby days. There is a fairly
quick shortcut, but I doubt you'll find anywhere within 5 minutes. It takes
5 minutes just to get out of the building and another 5 out of the ground.

http://local-pub.com/details.php?det...United+Kingdom