Old May 13th 06, 10:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neillw001 Neillw001 is offline

Default Parking near Twickenham - advice

There's a car park off the High Street in Twickenham, in Holly Road I
think. We use it when we go to rugby. Mind you we only need it for a
couple of hours. I don't know what the maximum stay is. There's traffic
chaos around the ground afterwards. When the Stones last played there
it was awful, far worse than I've ever seen on a matchday. It could be
that a lot of rugby fans still travel by public transport.

Neill