Old May 14th 06, 01:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Hamm & City

In message .com, Paul
Weaver writes
Edward Cowling wrote
Just about every night last week the Hammersmith & ****ty line was
either delayed or not running at all.

Does anyone ever use this line (aside from the trackshare bits)? I've
always found it faster to use the District/Picc/Central. The lack of
time indicators at stations West of Paddington (inclusive) doesn't help
either. Be nice if, on Paddington station, they had a sign in the main
concourse saying "next H&C train 12 minutes"

Travelling from Aldgate East it's by far the best way of getting to
Moorgate or Kings Cross. I took the District to Monument on Friday to
get the circle line, only to end up being directed back to Aldgate East
because the Circle Line was FUBAR.

I thought part of the deal with the congestion charge was Ken got his £8
quid a go (A fiver then) and we got a decent transport system. This one
we've got appears to be disintegrating.

--
Edward Cowling London UK