Old May 14th 06, 03:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Hamm & City

Paul Weaver wrote:

Just about every night last week the Hammersmith & ****ty line was
either delayed or not running at all.

Does anyone ever use this line (aside from the trackshare bits)?

I regularly use Liverpool Street to Aldgate East but have several times
found it easier to go to Aldgate and physically walk to Aldgate East for the
District. The indicators at Liverpool Street need to change to a "next train
to" format rather than the standard ones that give no indication as to how
long one has to wait for a H&C train.

Otherwise I occassionally use it for going to places near the H&C only
stations, but other than the occasional east London to north trip I never
use it for interchange journeys.