Old September 21st 03, 06:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Phil Richards Phil Richards is offline

Default "le crossing" A question

On 21 Sep 2003 11:21:29 -0700 Fat Richard
said...

I have recently become a user of the the Dartford Crossing, something
I need to do every week or so. Coming back South last night with the
family on board we suddenly realised we had made no provision for the
£1 toll. Having slowed to a crawl we eventually scraped together
enough pennies and 5p's from the kids pockets to pay.

Does anyone know what proedure the staff adopt when faced with non
payers ? I asume there must be a mixture of both intentional non
paymers, silly twits like I nearly was and continental arrivees. I
Assume they take Euros for the latter.

Do they not take debit or credit cards?

--
Phil Richards