Old May 15th 06, 05:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default PAYG and Ken on news

On 15 May 2006 05:43:48 -0700, "John B" wrote:

Paul Corfield wrote:
On Sat, 13 May 2006 16:49:00 +0100, Dave Arquati wrote:

[payg on Thameslink]

If forced to do it again, I'd take a copy of the TfL fares leaflet as
proof that I wasn't a fare-dodger.

Or I would simply threaten the staff with a report to Charles Horton,
their new MD, and Keith Ludeman the Go Ahead Board Member for rail. The
only way these nonsenses get sorted is if the person at the top is told
what is not working.

Go-Ahead here because the gateline at London Bridge is manned by
Southern staff?

Mr Horton is now MD of South East Trains which transferred to GoVia
control on 1 April 2006.
--
Paul C