Old May 15th 06, 11:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Oyster overcharging at Hammersmith

wrote:
"or an excessive amount of time spent mid-interchange "

Why should that make a difference? Or is the system so decrepit
that it can only "store" the exit information for 30 minutes
before failing to recognise again the re-entry of the same Oyster
card at the twin station?

After a certain time, it's reasonable to assume that Hammersmith was a
genuine destination rather than just an interchange point. I thought
the threshold was 15 minutes, and the person I quoted definitely took
less time than that, and says he still got charged for two journeys.
--
Richard J.