Old May 16th 06, 05:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Joe Patrick Joe Patrick is offline

Default The Tube: top quality

John B wrote:
It's easy to bitch about the Underground, and to compare it
unfavourably with metros in Singapore, Hong Kong and so on. To redress
the balance, I thought I'd share details of my recent trip on the Rome
Metro.

A trip on the Rome Metro last year was incredibly bad, but on our very
last day, on the way back to the scAirport, we got a brand new train,
and I kid you not, all the locals together, you could actually hear them
go "Ooooooh" as the train pulled in and they boarded!
--
To reply direct, please swap SEEMYSIG with railwaysonline
http://www.railwaysonline.co.uk