Old May 17th 06, 12:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] jason.nathan@acnielsen.co.uk is offline

Default Hamm & City

The HamCity line is pretty disastrous: I have to go from Paddington to
Baker Street every day on my way home and change from an Ealing
Broadway FGW/HC train. Often the overground train will pull up
alongside the HamCity platforms but it is still easier to walk all the
way to the Bakerloo Line than wait for the HamCity. Even when it does
turn up (and, bizarrely, for a low freq tube service at a mainline
station, there are no time screens) it often waits at Edgware Road for
5 minutes.

My solution would be to trim the HamCity so that it only runs to
Edgware Road and turns round there. Increase the frequency to
10-15/hour.

Jase