Old May 22nd 06, 07:37 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Some better, some worse - Amsterdam

In message .com, at
09:20:51 on Mon, 22 May 2006, John B remarked:
OTOH, the EUR35 penalty fare is roughly equivalent to the cost of an
SOS on HEx or StEx, so the only difference from the tourist's PoV is a
bit of being-shouted-at-by-grumpy-Nederlander.

If you think £15 (HEx) is the same as EUR35, then I have a number of
£15's here that I'd be happy to exchange for your EUR35's.