Old May 22nd 06, 08:29 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Paul Ebbens Paul Ebbens is offline

Default Some better, some worse - Amsterdam

"Cheeky" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 May 2006 17:52:11 +0100, (A.Lee) wrote:

Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 16:49:19 on
Mon, 22 May 2006, A.Lee remarked:
I bought 2 adults and 1 child ticket (it is 16yo in the uk before adult
prices).

What's the age in Holland?

4 - 11yo for child fares.
This Country isnt bad at all if you have children, compared to that.
Alan.

That can't be right - I thought everything PT-related in the UK was
worse than mainland Europe!

At least they don't have penalty fares going to non-addresses or
non-identities... I wonder how much this is in the UK this happens?