Old May 23rd 06, 11:07 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Rian van der Borgt Rian van der Borgt is offline

Default Some better, some worse - Amsterdam

On Tue, 23 May 2006 23:41:32 +0100, Paul Ebbens wrote:
"Rian van der Borgt" wrote:
I have received, in the past 6 months, a number of transfers from the UK
using IBAN and BIC. (Some people first tried to send me a cheque, but
cheques drawn on a foreign bank are pretty useless here.)

Yes they turn into pretty useless things when the bank charge is higher than
the value.

Well, not even that. I couldn't cash them at all...

Regards,

Rian

--
Rian van der Borgt, Leuven, Belgium.