Old May 24th 06, 10:25 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
PRAR PRAR is offline

Default Some better, some worse - Amsterdam

DERWENT Some better, some worse - Amsterdam
Tue, 23 May 2006 22:54:46 +0100, "Paul Ebbens"

I think you'll find it applies to all EU member states on this particular
matter -- hence why IBAN/BIC codes are "slowly" being introduced onto all
statements (I had never ever seen them before LloydsTSB put them on the
statements... not a single word from them to explain to anyone what they're
for) but even having these codes.. it only allows Inward transactions you
still have to run about trying to get a natural transfer of money, why isn't
it the same as a "foreign" exchange in cash? Ah well if they want to loose
customers they're doing the right things. Who does Euro accounts in UK, cos
then I'll be saved...

Citibank: www.citibank.com/uk/

PRAR
--
http://www.i.am/prar/ and http://prar.fotopic.net/
As long as people will accept crap, it will be financially profitable to dispense it. --Dick Cavett