Old May 25th 06, 12:51 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default Some better, some worse - Amsterdam

On Wed, 24 May 2006 18:51:03 +0100, Arthur Figgis
] wrote:
snip
I was seriously impressed with some Swiss tram ticket machines which
would take both CHFs and EURs. I was also vaguely pleased to find a
broken machine on a Swiss narrow gauge line in Biel/Bienne - proving
not everything there is perfect.

The clocks on the BVB (Bex-Villars-Bretaye funnic.) were 2 minutes
slow when I checked with my syncronised (Rugby, allow for the hour!)
watch. That won't help sell Swiss railway clocks now will it?!

--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com