Old May 25th 06, 01:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london
jb jb is offline

Default KXSP update - Western Ticket Hall opens May 28

So interchange from deep tube to sub-surface will mean a longer walk
than the original (pre-redevelopment) route?

It's temporary while the present stairs / underpass are refurbished and
brought within the ticketing area.

Do you have a date for this "eventual" change? Is it part of the
current project or a "nice-to-have" feature for the indefinite future?

No dates have been published but yes, it *is* part of the current
project. My guess is that we should see it in service is about six
months.