Old May 26th 06, 10:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] patrick1971@gmail.com is offline

Default Those little machines used by NR staff to check Oyster cards

It would make sense about it being a training issue; he was pretty
insistent that it was only a Zone 1 & 2, though. I guess what annoyed
me most was the implicit accusation that OF COURSE I would be fare
dodging. First the aggressive way the ticket was asked for, then the
demand to know where I was travelling to, even though the train was
between Waterloo & Clapham Junction at the time, so my Zone 1 & 2 was
valid! Then the over-the-top, and very demeaning, insistence that I
didn't have the ticket that I knew I did have. And then no apology at
the end when I did have the correct ticket after all.