Old May 27th 06, 03:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
M J Forbes M J Forbes is offline

Default centra bus blind

wrote:
hi all,
having looked through a number of pictures of centra buses. at their
depot. And I was wondering what was ment on a blind display that had a
red background and "V.O.R." on it, was it to denote dead running or
rail replacement or special Service etc... Any help would be muchly
appreciated,
TIA

VOR would normally mean "Vehicle off road", but I've never seen it on a
blind. Presumably, it'd be wound round to give the "fix me" message to
depot staff, and to serve as a reminder to drivers coming on shift not
to take that bus out.

Cheers