Old May 27th 06, 07:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Those little machines used by NR staff to check Oyster cards

On Fri, 26 May 2006 13:47:03 +0100, Walter Briscoe
said:

I look forward to a report of the response from SWT.

I predict that the response will be "thankyou for telling us about
this. We value your custom. Here's a worthless voucher that's not
valid for any journey you'll want to make. And we've now thrown your
complaint in the bin".