Old May 29th 06, 03:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default London Travelwatch forum dead

I've just noticed that the forum on London Travelwatch's website has
been discontinued. I used a few times a while back when London
Travelwatch was still the LTUC, and it seemed a good way of
communicating general concerns as opposed to specific complaints with
staff at the organisation.

http://www.londontravelwatch.org.uk/forum.php

I hadn't visited lately so I can't comment on the activities that led
to it's demise, apart from saying it's sad that a few people can ruin
what was previously a 'good thing'.

I wonder if there are any Travelwatchers lurking aroung here on u.t.l.?