Old September 23rd 03, 02:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ben Nunn Ben Nunn is offline

Default A welcome home

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was Ed Crowley
), in message
who said:
I remember feeling mortified returning back to London with some German
friends after spending two weeks in Munich. They were shocked just
how expensive the Stanstead "Express" was (and not impressed that one
carriage was covered in vomit). Then we transferred to the (delayed)
Circle line, which turned up covered in graffiti and full of litter.
It certainly does make you question how the 4th richest country in
the world has a capital city like this ...

Because this country offers incentives for plebs to breed and the sector of
society reproducing at the highest rate is the sector least capable of
raising new civilised human beings.

BTN