Old September 23rd 03, 03:43 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,uk.transport
Mrs C Mrs C is offline

Default BBC's UK's Worst

My thoughts exactly, and I have similar thoughts about people who buy
houses under the Heathrow flightpath and then complain they get planes
flying overhead.

Completely agree.
Anyone who complains is protesting too much. The area surrounding
Heathrow Airport contains some of the most expensive and desirable
places to live in London, if not the South-East of England.
I lived in Twickenham for a couple of years, and just got used to the
noise after a couple of months. And anyway, living so close to
Richmond Park, the River Thames and Heathrow Airport; as well as being
able to see Concorde on its way to and from the airport more than made
up for the odd noise disturbance.

Mrs C