Old June 1st 06, 12:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default Who does one petition for a new nightbus route?

Steve Fitzgerald wrote in
:

Living just up the road from you (West Beckton), I can't say I've ever
noticed a problem. From 'Town' to home is the N50, and from Stratford
is the 69 (24 hour version) to Plaistow. I can (mostly) manage to
walk/stagger from there to home in about 30 mins. Never perceived a
problem on that walk although I could be wrong.

It's certainly not the worst - but you go occasionally pass groups of yoofs
who make the odd comment as you go past. It's not particularly the
fluffiest of East London thoroughfares.

But I'm impressed it takes you 30 minutes to walk from just south of
Plaistow station to West Beckton. I would probably get to Newham General by
then (and probably would be so exhausted, I could do with Newham General!!)